Project 2: Mind Map & Flashcards

Today what I did was to focus on project number two, which consists of two parts, the first making a mind map and the second flash cards.

The first thing I have to do is to choose the theme to make, the theme of dinosaurs called my attention a lot but as it was the example that came in the guide I had to discard it. So I decided to do it from the zoo, since I think it's a good theme if we can later make an excursion to the zoo to see what we've learned.

The class I chose to do this project is the 4 year old class.

To start the mind map I am going to separate the animals that we can get at the zoo by mammals, fish, birds, reptiles and amphibians. For the mind map and the flashcards I will use the canva application. 

Animales del Zoo para niños - Sonidos de Animales para niños - Animales del  Zoológico para niños - YouTube

Comentarios