School system of England

Today what we did was to continue working with our first project, which consists of making an infographic of the educational system of another country, in my case I have chosen England because I found it interesting to know what differences exist between that system and that of Spain. 

The tool I used to make the infographic was canva, because it is one of the pages that I already know before since I have used it to make works in past subjects and it seems to me that it is quite useful and that it has a lot of variety of designs to use. 

To begin this project what I did was to look for information on the internet about how the English educational system was and the truth is that there were many pages that explained it very well, I liked this one very much even though it was in Spanish.

https://trucoslondres.com/vivir/estudiar/sistema-educativo-ingles/

Although I also consulted many other pages, I organized all the information I found and after that I already started to do the infographics, choose the design and all that, I wanted it to be eye-catching and to have the colors related to the country, besides not having much text but at the same time having words so that it was understood what I wanted to transmit and this was the final result.


 




Comentarios