Welcome to my blog

 Hi welcome to my blog, my name is Arantxa Díaz Guzmán, i'm from Venezuela specifically from a small town called Maracay, I lived there until I was eighteen years old until I emigrated to Spain, now I live in Alicante. 

I study infant education and I am already in the fourth year of my degree. I like music a lot,I listen to all kinds of music and I enjoy it, besides that I play the guitar and I would like to learn to play more instruments, that is one of my hobbies. I also like sports a lot, I used to play soccer, now I only watch sports on TV because of the reduced time I have, but I wish I could do it again.

About what I expect from this course is to learn how to teach English to children in a more dynamic and fun way. Finally, as a summary of today's class we were making this blog where we will be constantly sharing the progress of the projects that we will be doing throughout the course and also information about the topics that we will see in class.

Comentarios