Passive in songs

In class, I was very impressed by the example songs that were given to us where we could see the forms of passive, so that same afternoon I started to look for videos about compilations of songs where they could be seen, since it seems to me that with examples it is the best way to learn, and what better than with music that we like? So I'll leave you with some of the videos I liked on this subject. 

I liked this video a lot because it has songs that I like, both from my favorite movies and from one of my favorite series which is glee. 

I wanted to share this one because it has a song by my favorite group, goner, which is by twenty one pilots. 

 

Finally I leave this video that I also liked because it was the songs I used to listen to when I was in high school, plus it also has songs from Disney movies that I grew up with. 

I think it's a very good option to exemplify this kind of thing with songs, since this way it's much easier and funnier to be able to identify the themes and forms that we are seeing in class. That's why I wanted to share it in a blog post :)


Comentarios