Project 3: Interactive poster. The process.

 For project number 3 we have to make an interactive poster with different activities and resources that we can use within our classrooms, both games, videos, listenings, etc.

After thinking about different topics that I could use I decided to do it about space, the solar system and the planets, since it is a pretty interesting topic and from which you can get a lot of ideas.

The class I chose is the five year old one, since this topic is a bit complex for a 3-4 year old class, so from this I already started looking for different resources I could use.

With this idea in mind, I made the poster in canvas so I could later move it to thinglink and include all the resources I wanted to use. 

This is the poster that i made in canva



Comentarios